http://www.makepovertyhistory.org dress me up and let's go to Vegas*
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For you to write on it – Lala Mártin Photography


I may not want to say that I’ve just run out of words,
guess I’ll just grab the tabloids – there’s always someone writing
as I am – just writing.
And I may not want to show off that I always grab my scissors with my left hand,
but as you see what I see, those borders are no longer frontiers and that’s just because all I need
is for you
to think about something else, so I might give you a little detail.
A small distraction, an impossible destiny, maybe a decoy,
or just and simply
an evasive piece of reality for you to play.
Because once again I may not want to say that I’ve just run out of words.
I may not want to express that words are no longer capable of expression.
And I may not want to show off that I always grab my scissors with my left hand,
when you see me drawing with my right half.
And in the newspapers, there’s always someone writing
but I may not want to write the statement that has just run out of words.
From obscure to light / From light to obscure –
I’ll keep my scissors.
You can keep the pen.
But as you see what I see, those borders are no longer frontiers and that’s just because all I need
is
you.

 
Lala, none other, a las 1:36 PM


1 Such things:


  • A las 11:39 PM, Blogger Glue Mouth Kid

    espero que sea con dedicatoria para mi...

    es muy lindo y muy tierno... y mas linda es la foto...

    te amo mucho... y me encanta como escribis...

    te amo...

    Tommy