http://www.makepovertyhistory.org dress me up and let's go to Vegas*
Monday, July 06, 2009

-
I'm the one that wears the fancy dress,
she's the one that cries on the wind,
when she recalls the time,
back in all those moments -
she's the one who can't let go and I'm the one that says:
'it's not over'
you can read the truth all over my face,
I'm the one that says:
'she let you go but now she truly sees you,
she truly wants you,
she truly is everything but true'
I'm no fortune teller, I ain't got all the answers
but today I can't seem to be wrong,
I know women oh so well,
I'm the one that says:

'I told you so,
I told you so.'







I told you so.


-
 
Lala, none other, a las 5:47 PM


3 Such things:


  • A las 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    sometimes it's easy to say i told you so if you are not the one who is suffering, it's even cruel to say so

     
  • A las 10:22 PM, Anonymous Lala

    and sometimes it's not that easy to say 'I told you so' - we're not talking about suffering, we're just talking about the shape of things to come, before they come along.

     
  • A las 5:20 AM, Blogger Jess

    I've fallen in love with your work, particularly the diptych pictures! I hope you don't mind - I've posted briefly about you on my blog (http://iamjessikarosa.blogspot.com/2009/07/lala-martin.html)

    Jess
    xx